Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of red spot/acne scarring?

I have tried creams and washes of all sorts. I have had microdermabrasions for around 3 months and they have reduced the redness but not got rid of them at all as they are still very very, visable.


From a distance they look like spots but when you run your finger over the skin it is completely smooth, they are just blemishes and scarring. I was thinking of getting a chemical peel.... please any suggestions?


I'm getting really down.How can I get rid of red spot/acne scarring?
go for an acne treatment kit, which contains several discrete steps -- cleansers, toners, repairing lotion -- for clearing up skin problems . The widely-marketed Proactiv Solution 3-Step System was deemed the top product in this category.How can I get rid of red spot/acne scarring?
suacream is good
Put some cream on it

No comments:

Post a Comment