Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does lemon help acne and acne scars????

Please I need to know! Thanks!Does lemon help acne and acne scars????
Calamine lotion can dry them up.Does lemon help acne and acne scars????
Lemon actually does help in pigmentation. You can actually try to drink lemon juice everyday which I am doing right now. I have tried to drink lemon juice everyday since the days in high school. It really help a lot in brightening my skin too! But, what I have to say is it needs days or months or years to prove. So, be patient and try to do it everyday. Let's try it now! *wink*
it is supposed to-- according to MANY reviews online-- though i've never tried it myself. i suggested putting a teaspoon in your water everyday, though many websites also suggest applying the juice directly to your face (ESPECIALLY for scars).
coco butter helps scars.


acne try toothpaste leave it on for a night.


do that for a week or so.


until the acne is gone.


if not go see a dermatologist.


keep coco butter on the scars at all time.
There is no medical evidence that it does. The only known cure is by Rx and the drug is so strong that you cannot take it longer than 6 months.
it helps acne.


not acne scars.





to me, it just dryed out my skin %26amp; made the scars more visible.
No way.
NO!
omg r u serious! i gotta try dat

No comments:

Post a Comment