Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars.?

I had acne since 14 and im 16 years old now so could you


tell me when will my acne go away and how to get rid of acne


scars cause i tried everything.How to get rid of acne scars.?
Vitamin E, you can get it at any drug store.How to get rid of acne scars.?
I have acne scars also and what I do is exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot scrub then mosturize with Neutrogena oil-free lotion w/ SPF 15 (the UV rays from the sun makes scars darker) then I use a skin whitener at night which I only apply on to the scars and not my entire face. I've been doing this for about a month now and it works for me. Good luck! :)
you cant get rid of scars they are there forever you can onlyu hope for them to one day fade away like the afternoon sunset
you should try vitimine E. it works great. also try ST. Ives apricot scrub. these two things might do the trick but you could others as well
This mask should help, mix 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; apply on face, wait until it gets hard (try not to move), peel or wash with warm water. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
i have the same problem and im 14.





Im going to keep watching for answers.








Sorry that i cant help you. =[





GL to me and you!
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment