Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there any homemade easy remedies for treating acne and pimple scars?

i want to know a homemade facial it can be a mask or something that is safe to use that reduces pimple scars on my faceIs there any homemade easy remedies for treating acne and pimple scars?
I only use homemade products on my skin, and they work wonders.





For spot treatments you can use witch hazel, it's a natural skin healer for scrapes, bug bites, pimples, etc.


Also Aloe Vera gel is the fastest healer I know of, but I don't use it on my face too much because I don't like the feeling. I've been using it on deep scratches I got from my dog two days ago and it's practically gone.


You can also use the gel as a hair syrum!





As for making your own facial, here's a website I refer to for all of my homemade beauty products. :)


http://www.bathandbodyrecipes.com/43/fac鈥?/a>Is there any homemade easy remedies for treating acne and pimple scars?
Homemade remedies burn your face, seriously. But try cocoa butter for scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment