Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get rid of acne scars? Fast!?

My skin looks like crap because of all the acne scars even though i have no pimples or anything. I heard Mederma works well? I need something fast to get rid of my scars to boost my self esteem. Thanks.Get rid of acne scars? Fast!?
Every Acne Sufferer has to face acne. Including myself, I'm a long time acne sufferer, and I have faced this disease. So I can tell you confidently, short of going for treatment at your local cosmetic clinic, there's not an awful lot you








Waters healing power


Water is probably one of the most important things when it comes to acne. Water can help prevent and heal acne, and scars. As well as having a general positive impact on the overall health of your body. Drinking plenty of water should be top of things to do.








Stress and its effect on acne


I think we can all relate to stress. Everyone at some point or another in their life has had to deal with a stressful situation. However, research has found that people, who are less stressed, heal quicker? So take a breather, and just relax, and your acne scars should take care of themselves.








Zinc Supplements


Probably one of the most over looked supplements, however zinc has a major role in the skin rebuilding process, so it鈥檚 important to stock up if you want to keep your skin clear. Zinc also has an anti-oxidant property which is good for cleansing the body of harmful bacteria, and its harmful bacteria that cause acne in the first place.


The number one key to keeping free of acne scars though, is to treat your acne quickly, and prevent it flaring up (this is when scars are created). For this you'll need a good product.


I personally get wonderful results with AndesineGet rid of acne scars? Fast!?
get a TCA peel...you can order it online but research it well before trying it yourself and don't use more than 35% strength......ever!!
Acne free in 3 days or less, here is how: http://nomoreacne.notlong.com


Featured on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment