Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HOE DO I GET RID OF ACNE SCARS?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!HOE DO I GET RID OF ACNE SCARS?
try prescribed doctor cream or salt water





hope this helpsHOE DO I GET RID OF ACNE SCARS?
Look for products that help with acne scars. Good companies that I use are Neutrogena and Proactiv (All Proactiv products work the best on oily skin). Clean and Clear also has a good product for that as well.





Another thing you can do is when your acne flares, treat it healthily and correctly. Don't pop your zits and clear blackheads right away. One product I use is Neutregena's Fight and fade Gel. It really works to get rid of the acne without scarring the skin.





I hope that helps, but please remember that while these helped me, your skin type may be different so you won't get the same results.
....go to the drugstore or something and see what they have. they do have acne scar kits, by neautrogena and acnefree.





if they are real bad, a peel or microdermabrasion would be ur best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment