Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pock marks and acne scars?

is there any way to get rid of them. i do drink alot of water and use this acne mark lotion..what else can i doPock marks and acne scars?
Acne Scarring Products - How to Get Rid of Acne Scars - See Below for the best in acne scar removal and pock mark removal. This family of products works gently to help remove and soften scars, returning you to baby smooth, soft and scar-free skin.











I lived with acne for years, since the age of 14, all the way up until I became a full blown adult - with acne. I’m 31 years old now, and am just now getting rid of the last of the acne scars (ie pitting, scrapes, and depressions), left on my skin as historical war wounds of my lifelong struggle with acne prone skin.





Acne was the bain of my existence, and even into adulthood, while I thought I could enjoy acne free skin, and my skin has cleared considerably, there were still those pesky acne scars, mostly visible in sunlight - actually painfully visible in sunlight.





They stuck out like a sore thumb to me, and although through my own regimen and using some of the products mentioned below, I have managed to get rid of most of my acne scars, I’m still finding new and better methods to utilize these products to really get rid of these traces of scars.





Here are my recommendations for acne scarring reduction. They’re all natural and you can use them at home..





Fading and Softening Treatment , Microdermabrasion Complex, and Exfoliating Complex and Serum





Did you ever see a person with great skin, except they have some scarring left over from earlier acne problems? It is kind of like throwing paint at a Picasso painting really. It can really make or break a person’s look. Skin is everything! It signifies health, radiance and youth, and is a very important part of today’s modern beauty ideal. Beautiful skin is hard to come by, and so is one of the most coveted beauty ideals in the world today.





The products I mentioned above will help you to get back the skin of your younger years, before you ever struggled with acne. They will scrub and smooth away old acne scarring and pititng and are also specially formulated to even out your skin tone, meaning less redness and discoloration where you see the scars.





The good thing is, there are several home-administered acne scarring repair kits and individual products that will “sand down” so to speak, your skin, and smooth out any traces of bumpiness, unevenness and pitting in your skin so most people won’t even recognize that you at one time had an acne problem.





Not only will they smooth the bumps in the road, but they also help fade any leftover redness often times, and discoloration left behind.





The added bonus is that they help you in the anti aging process. Since they actually speed up skin cell renewal and turnover, as well as reveal a fresh layer of healthy, new skin your face will appear younger and more vibrant instead of dull and colorless.





I definitely noticed a difference in the overall appearance of my skin after using them, and even received MANY compliments on my skin while using them. They will become a staple in my bathroom cupboard, for sure!Pock marks and acne scars?
good question. i want to know too! i have the same problem!
use mederma


it works


u can buy it at CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens??


everyone says it works so i took theyre word for it


and got it myself..u do see results tho =)
i've used this nice black licorice lightening soap in getting rid of my acne marks successfully.. for only $9, safe and potent, you can't go wrong.. it's also gentle with a microdermabrasion lightening effect -

No comments:

Post a Comment