Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars? ideas?

The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.htmlHow to get rid of acne scars? ideas?
An odd thing I found to work is Silk Infusion by CHI. Yes it is a hair product but I used it after stomach surgery and I have no scars, even after stitches. It also helps old scars fade. It is made with 6 of the 7 proteins found in hair and skin.How to get rid of acne scars? ideas?
Lasers get rid of acne treatment. Invest in a set of skin laser treatments through a dermatologist. You will get rid of them permanently.
If they are newer scars I would try Mederma or Scar Zone. The best thing I have heard for older scars is vitamin E ointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment