Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does ';Bare Minerals'; makeup really cover acne scars?

I really love my Bare Minerals. It all depends on your application. The whole concept behind the mineral makeup is that you can buff on as little or as much as you want. Depending on how deep your scars are you will just have to spot conceal first and them buff on more one your :problem: areas.Does ';Bare Minerals'; makeup really cover acne scars?
They don't have a color that matches my skin perfectly but i use mineral veil no matter what -- it is THE best setting powder i've ever used. i'm a cosmetologist and i can use it on anone! instead, i use that other mineral brand that Leeza Gibbons does the infomercial for. It has slighlty more coverage than bare essecentuals and more believeable colors. i recomend going to Sephora and trying it out for free -- yeah for testers! Oh.. Sheer Cover, duh, that's what I haveDoes ';Bare Minerals'; makeup really cover acne scars?
I tried Bare Mineral once, and I honestly noticed no difference in my face. I still saw all my blemishes and when I really looked at my face I could see the powder on it, it didn't look natural. I guess it just depends on your skin though.
No Bare Minerals is Powder and is verry expensive. It won't do a thing. The commercials show Profesinal make up artists putting the stuff on don't do it
yea ive used it since i was 15. it doesnt break out my face and ya just buff away the flaws.
It depends on how deep the scars are, but it definitely helps. It helps smooth out your whole complexion., and it's not sticky and thick like liquid foundation. I highly recommend it!
well for me it dosent i use it because well i dont know i got it as a gift but for me and most of my friends it doesnt work : (
Well, all ';Bare Minerals'; really does is it kinda makes you skin another color but no it does not cover acne scars. I would reccamend ';Proactive'; all you have to do with ';Proactive'; is put the cream on before you go to bed then in the morning wash your face with warm water and you see a clear no blemish no pimples no nothing just clear skin that feels good looks good and you don't have to use any chemicls.
it sure helps! I use Bare Minerals everyday and it also seems to make my skin feel and look better.
It works for me. But I also use a day cream and a night cream that contains hydroquinone for the ';hyper pigmentation'; that comes from acne scars (dark spots)...I also use lemon juice to lighten them. They do lighten with time and effort.
i saw it on the t.v. and it covered up a girls birth mark

No comments:

Post a Comment