Saturday, December 26, 2009

SKIN- acne scars, blemishes, blackheads....Cleanser Idea's?

i'm looking for a new cleanser. I described my skin problems above. i want to know if you have had good results with something, and what it was! i am looking mainly for a drug store product not really a proactiv type of product. thank you.SKIN- acne scars, blemishes, blackheads....Cleanser Idea's?
You need a good cleanser and a good moisturizer. Choose a cleanser that doesn't irritate your eyes. If it irritates your eyes, it will also irritate your skin! My dermatologist recommends Cetaphil cleanser %26amp; moisturizer over all the expensive ones. And definitely use the moisturizer! If you strip your skin %26amp; don't moisturize it, it will just produce a lot of oil which will lead to breakouts.





If your skin doesn't improve with a good cleanser %26amp; moisturizer, see a dermatologist. Lots of people will give you ideas here but their skin most likely isn't the same as yours. What works for them may not work for you %26amp; you'll just end up wasting a lot of money on products that don't work. Better to just see an expert up front!SKIN- acne scars, blemishes, blackheads....Cleanser Idea's?
I have very bad acne scars from when I was younger I have recently began using Loreal Refinish Gentle Micro Demabrasion Exfoliator %26amp; Post Treatment Protective Moisturizer. It has really helped remove the layer of skin with the scars...I have noticed a difference. As far as something to apply on the blemishes I use Retina-A which is prescription only. But I don't like to use that very often because it is very drying. So I will also use Avon True Pore-fection blemish treatment.
try the queen helene mint julep masque its really cheap and it worked wonders on my skin especially blackheads! i havent found a very good cleanser, one that gets rid of ALL of my skin problems so i just alternate between my cetaphil gentle cleanser majig and this clean and clear soft steam mask that i use to exfoliate and relax!
Use Neutrogena's Micro Bead line of salicylic products such as the cleanser and toner. They really help with the problems you are describing. My skin has stopped breaking out, and I do not get large pores and blackheads like I use to. The products also do not over clean your skin.
I used tea tree oil facial wash from the body shop, quite expensive for a facial was but its worth it. From the first use my skin was soft and felt fresh, I don't get spots anymore :)





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/13539%26amp;鈥?/a>






the nivea skin care line works great. try the cleanser, exfoliator, toner and cream. Except since you have scars replace nivea cream with jamieson vitamin e cream. you should find all this at any drugstore.
Neutrogena. Better than oxy.
It always depends on what kind of makeup u use some makeups make it go away like cover girl does and the best face wash u can use in Noxzema and the wave 'cause it goes ten times deeper
sulfur based product helped me a lot. Proactive sells one called the refining mask (I think).


Smells BAD though
how about...





Clear %26amp; Clean products...works great for me, go to CVS to buy some.
Biore products are amazing.make your skin clear and smooth
oxy, that stuff does wonders:)
i agree, oxy works great.
u should try acne free it works better nd faster then proacitv nd its cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment