Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ladies, could you be physically attracted to a guy with acne scars?

I'm a 20 year old male, good bone structure and think I would be considered good looking by most without the acne scars, thought I don't really care about that stuff. I've been out with some girls who said they liked how the acne scars(mostly on my forehead, moderately severe) look. I kinda like the look myself, when I grow a beard I look pretty rugged, but now that I'm single I'm questioning how much time and money I should invest in improving these scars.





Have you ever seen a guy with facial scars that you found attractive?Ladies, could you be physically attracted to a guy with acne scars?
I have seen attractive men with scars. I think this all has to do with you and how you feel about yourself. If it upsets you, fix it. If you're ok with it and like you said ';don't really care about that stuff'; then don't let other people make you care about it either.





Confidence comes from within and if you feel confident, nothing on the outside is gonna stop that.Ladies, could you be physically attracted to a guy with acne scars?
yes and I wouldn't change anything
yeh i dont see y not looks aren't everything u know
sure,it's not the acne that matters it's what's underneath it all.
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment