Saturday, December 26, 2009

I was wondering are there any cheap products out there that will get rid of acne scars that you guys have used

there is a green cover stick made by cover girl that my sister uses and she has a lot of acne. it works really well, you can't even tell she has any. you apply it underneath your foundation. just make sure you get the green one.I was wondering are there any cheap products out there that will get rid of acne scars that you guys have used
um I live in S.A and we have bio-oil it is pure tissue oil and it is so good. I have very bad scars on my legs and within about 1 month they faded dramatically! I think you get pure tissue oil all around the world you should get some, it i sna over the counter oil so you don't need to see a doc. Good luckI was wondering are there any cheap products out there that will get rid of acne scars that you guys have used
Have a look here.
Try Invisible Blemish treatment.


http://www.youravon.com/cbrown7337


Its only $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment