Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats a good concealer for covering up acne/scars..?

also that wont cause breakouts? thx:DWhats a good concealer for covering up acne/scars..?
I think proactive has one..? or Neutrogena..i can't remember haha.





I use Clinique thoughh! It is soo nice. It is so light, and breathable! I don't break out..(:





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Whats a good concealer for covering up acne/scars..?
There are several concealers that are good for acne scars. I recommend Sheer Cover Concealer, it provides with various shades to accommodate your skin tone and its a mineral makeup with NO talc OR any chemicals that may irritate your skin/scars.





You could also go for drugstore brands like maybeline mineral makeup concealer, or you could go upscale and buy Lise Watier Portfolio Concealer wheel of which works the best for me.
clinique


mac
I use Physicians formula powder. It's not a concealer but it is for acne prone skin and sensitive skin. It works very well and covers just about anything. I have been using it for several months and i have had alot of complements from ppl. @ wal-mart it's around $11 but its very much worth it!!! Good luck!
If your acne is red you might want to use a green tinted concealer (but it's kind of hard to blend in afterwards) Cover Girl makes one that works well and is cheap.


If money isn't a problem then go for the Make Up Forever concealer palette.





MAC concealer is very good too.. but the thing with concealer is that it's thicker than foundation (obviously) and covering pores will only make a break out more likely.





I put neosporin on my acne before I put any make up on, it helps quicken the healing process.


Hope that helps!
trueblend covergirl
reading the label is KEY.





it needs to say hypoallergenic AND noncomedogenic. that means it wont make acne worse.





find a creamy fornulation. stick concealer usually makes it look cakey.





put a huge dab of moisturizer on the spot about 20 minutes before you do your makeup and let it dry, then rub any excess in after 20 minutes. then do your concealer.





use a small concealer brush. it works better than your finger.
Ask you Mom. Women have this ability to make themselves look great!
hmm I personally like bare minerals....i know i know....it's all over commercials and what not but I bought it from Sephoras and I love the stuff! I used to have mild acne and used makeup that was bad for my skin and didnt let it breathe.....the bare minerals stuff is freakin awesome! I only use it on touch up spots now, not all over anymore cuz my skin just looks soooo much healthier and clear.
Lise Watier's portfolio is truly amazing. It blends beautifully and the different colors in the wheel do different things. :] It has vitamins in it and it's really good for your skin. You can learn more about it here:


http://www.lisewatier.com/en/products/correctors/portfolio-1
all that make up stuff you try to use to cover up the acne just makes makes it work and causes more breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment