Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do acne scars ever go away?

i'm 20. its not the deep kind, my skin is still very smooth, but with so many ugly red dots. im so self concious. will it ever go away?Do acne scars ever go away?
try wiping your face with witch hazel pads at night before you go to bed its pretty good with blemishes.Do acne scars ever go away?
Like any scars some will go away and some won't. It will depend upon how bad the scar is. If you pop your zits, that will cause some of these scars and make them worse, so stop if you do that.
yeah! ur skin cells keep reproducing and new skin will grow. It might not be right away though, like say 3 min! LOL!
Yep acne scars go away but the pits may never go away if not properly treated by bioactive ingredients. or products that stimulate wound healing. Bioactives include topical vitamins and copper peptides.
Yes, got a cream from my doctor called Erythromyacin. works great fro red dots!
Yup! Mine did..
some will but unfortunately they all wont.. sorry...
I have the EXACT same problem! I'm 20 too, and my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom, but I still have acne scars.





And honestly, I don't know if they'll ever go away without laser treatment. At least, that's what I've been told. I've tried Proactiv and scar serums for my face, but they don't help. It's a completely different story when you've had acne most of your life, and not a lot of products have worked on you.. people just don't seem to understand your frustration and think that you can't get rid of your scars because you're not trying. Trust me people, it's not for lack of trying!





Sorry to ramble about that, lol... but I wish I could help you, but I haven't found anything that works good enough yet, and I really don't want to resort to laser treatment if I don't have to. And if you happen to find a miracle drug that cures acne scars, then let me know! haha :)
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment