Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i improve my acne? i have lots of acne scars.. what can i use?

btw, check out this site: acnestation.blogspot.com


i dunno if u will like it, but i enjoyed reading his stories! haha! as if i can relate myself to him? he looks so kind. hope u could answer my question above.. thanks!! :)How can i improve my acne? i have lots of acne scars.. what can i use?
I have used over the counter products however they are crap. I have drunk water and ate healthly and to this day I still do, although they dont seem to help get rid of spots they help to treat the skin where the spots have been and replenish your skin and rejuvernate it.





The best information I ever received was from a product I purchased over the Internet. I know nothing is free in this world but still it had some excellent information in which I was able to put in to action straight away.





I didn't see results til about three days in to the course but I was quite suprised because the redness had died down especially on my back and after several weeks the Acne was near to none existent on my chest and a lot on my face was gone, I still had a few on my back but I used the tips in the guide as well as washing twice a day and I was able to get rid of most of mine.





The product was from here





http://acneclear.org

No comments:

Post a Comment