Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need help with my Acne marks/scars?

I'm 19 years old, and I no longer have acne. It has been 1 month since I've had acne, and I don't have to deal with blackheads or the ones with the white pus on top anymore, which is great. But now, my cheeks are covered with brown acne marks and it is really depressing me. How do I get rid of these marks, they are ruining my life and I do not want to get any kind of surgery because I cannot afford it?!! Help!!I need help with my Acne marks/scars?
There are many differant things on the market for acne scars. A good remedy you can try is in the vitaman section at wamart. Its liquid vitaman E oil. Use it sparingly on the spots because you don't want to cause acne with to much oil on your skin or stop up your pores alittle dab will do. This is good to use on any scars as a healant.I need help with my Acne marks/scars?
Try eting a pound of pumpkin seeds. They cure acne for most teens. Too bad we couldn't have told you abou this five years ago.





We go out of our way to try nd tel people about this


We do not knowif it helps heal skin after wards. Are you speaking about the really bad crater like stuff or just a few scars.





let us know nd we can recommend some little known of creams that you won;t find in the regulare market that might help you.


Please email us and let us know if pumpkin seeds helps you or not. answwwerman@yahoo,com
time. just give it time.


you could always try serums and medications like palmers scar serum or mederma. you could buy those at walmart or cvs. however im not sure if they work... i never used them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment