Saturday, December 26, 2009

Neosporin on somewhat dry flat acne scars?

hey. about a week or a lil more ago i broke out. :'( now its pretty much cleared up. well the bumpyness is pretty much gone. HOWEVER!! they left flat (somewhat flaky on the edges) pinkish/redish marks. i know in time they will fade but i have a swimming thing this friday (so makeup will wash off) and i want to help them fade quicker. i have neosporin.... not the scar solution. just neosporin. will this help?? any suggestions?? dont suggest vitamin e or mederma bc i am flat broke. any suggestions that dont involve going out and buying something?? and will neosporin help faster?? HELP me!!Neosporin on somewhat dry flat acne scars?
Neosporin worked wonders for me!! However, I usually put it on right away and not once the pimples were dried (when it was an ';open sore';). I am a 34-year-old adult now without any ';pock marks'; at all!! I'd still give it a try - it can't hurt. I had a severe burn which was BRIGHT red and I put neosporin on religiously for a few days and it cleared up in a matter of a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment