Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do younow anything that would/fade get rid of acne scars?

i like have a really have a bad Habit to pop every little thing in my face ,pimples so now i am left with the scars do you know any product to get rid of them thanks please be specific like list the nameDo younow anything that would/fade get rid of acne scars?
I had some acne scars on my chin awhile back. And they were not new, they had been there for like six months. I used this stuff called Egyptian Magic balm as a night cream for 2-3 weeks and they literally disappeared. Now every time I have a breakout I use that stuff to get rid of any scars. It's all natural, and it's kinda expensive ($34) but a jar lasts for like 9 months. It's basically beeswax, olive oil and royal jelly. And you can use it all over since it's a multi-purpose salve and moisturizer. It's available at Whole Foods and at Amazon.com. I hear you can make your own at home, but I haven't tried it. Hope that helps.Do younow anything that would/fade get rid of acne scars?
I do the exact same thing. It sucks. I havent tried this perosnally but it looks good.http://www.mederma.com/gel/?gclid=CK_elY鈥?/a>
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment