Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars 4 good?

I NEED TO LOSE ACNE BEFORE THE SCHOOL YEAR AND FAST..PLZ HELP...ILY....%26lt;3333 THANX....!!!!How to get rid of acne scars 4 good?
surgery.....or wait on time to do it for you...........How to get rid of acne scars 4 good?
Nothing can get rid of them right away but something that takes about six months is this: buy an aloe plant.. Rub aloe on it every day. That should at least get rid of most of the color. I've heard it also works for stretch marks.


good luck!
i tried you know those scar removals and it worked but discontinued it but yeah im trying to get rid of my acne scars too.
nothing works
use ';cebo de macho';
go live in the woods.
Dermabrasion. Worked for me. Outpatient surgery, two weeks to recover. Best decision for me. Don't regret it!
I used ';Bio Oil'; and it worked fine for me
Hey there!





There are two options when removing acne scars;





-Surgical


-Home remedy





For details on both these types of treatments; http://www.acne101.co.uk/Acne-Scars.html





GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment