Saturday, December 26, 2009

Acne Scars? Stretch Marks?

I have some acne scars on my face and quite a bit on my shoulders/back. I want to get rid of them or atleast minimize their appearance. I can't spend alot of money. I need something that works within a time period of a month.





I also have some 1-2 in stretch marks around my sides of my stomach. I need something to minimize their appearance. Also something that works within a time period and when I mean work I mean you can see a pretty good change.





If there is something that works for the both of them, please tell me. Also if you could add how much I should put on and when I should put on, or something I should make sure I do or don't.





Thanks everyone!Acne Scars? Stretch Marks?
well i know for stretch marks not to get more use cocoa butter. its really cheap and comes in big bottles just apply it on the place where it is. im not sure how to get rid of them though...but for acne scars there is a acne treatment made by clinque and they have a cream for acne scars so you could just put it on the acne scars...but for your face only


(:Acne Scars? Stretch Marks?
diet and exercise could get rid of the acne if it is not hormonal and also minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
If it's good enough for Jessica Simpson and P Diddy, it should be good enough for you too!





For stretch marks, click the other link!





Good luck!!
vitimin e oil
Mederna or Maderna skin cream works for both
Stretch marks don't really go away, they are like scars. Most women have them, and a few men do too. It's mostly caused by puberty.





Mederma is a scar cream that can be used to minimize the appearance of both acne scars and stretch marks.
Proactive will lessen the acne that is current and even out your tone...use twice a day. Mederma will get rid of the scars and stretch marks...use three times a day. It takes about two weeks to see change...over time it will get much better. If you have Caucasian skin it will work faster than dark skin; I'm black and I scar easily but it still worked for me. Hope it works out!
well i dont know where u live but i live in australia and here we use bio oil or emu oil or cocoa butter formula. but i dont know ifu can get that stuff where u come from





sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment