Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why won't my acne scars fade???

I've had some acne scars for a bit. I've been using cocoa butter lotion for a month or two. Most cleared up just fine, but there's some on my cheek %26amp; lip that has not really faded. The one on my lip almost seems darker than it was before I started using cocoa butter lotion. Why is this %26amp; is there any other products I could use to get rid of the rest of my acne scars? if it helps, the one on my lip is almost 2 years old, the rest are a few months.Why won't my acne scars fade???
Because some scars are deeper and more severe than others. Many take time to fade and if you don't protect them from the sun...they will darken.





Try using some vitamin C serum, find a type that agrees with your skin and use it under your moisturizer. It lessens the scars (for me) and keeps new acne bumps from forming. But find the right skin serum with C for you otherwise you may break out. You don't have to buy a super expensive one either. Avalon and Jason C make some and drugstore.com has a big selection. Once you find one that works for you...research the best site to buy it from to save money.Why won't my acne scars fade???
Some take longer than others to fade. But don't worry- they all eventually will!
Because when you pick a scab it leaves a PERMANENT scar!
go to your local drug store and get a cream called maderma it will help the scars fade. i am not sure if i spelled it right but it sounds the way i spelled it. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment