Sunday, April 25, 2010

ACNE SCARS. how long to wait?

my scars from acne arent very serious but they are hindering. lets say i werent to get any more pimples from now, how long does it usually take scars to heal and any recommendations for bacne? =/ i dont want to use any serious chemicals...ACNE SCARS. how long to wait?
For bacne, which i used to have really bad..here are some things I did





I started to wear tank tops at home to give my back some fresh air, and this really helped.





Also I use neutrogena pink grapefruit body wash, which is especially for bacne. It has great exfoliating beads!





=]ACNE SCARS. how long to wait?
Check it out here. It鈥檚 an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look.





http://remove-acne.notlong.com/
proactiv has a skin lightening lotion that will help the scars go away





they also have a deep cleansing wash for your body
use neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask trust me it works put it on when u go to bed and when u wake up wash it off and your skin heals in a couple of days (just use it every night) i luv it hope it works =)

No comments:

Post a Comment