Sunday, April 25, 2010

Acne scars. help meee.?

i've used bio oil for 6 months. no change





i tried tea tree oil for 4 months. nothing.





i tried anti fade creams (3 different ones) at different times for 5 months each. nothinggg.





idk what else i could do. home remedies aren't working.





my mom suggested bleaching my face. would that help?Acne scars. help meee.?
As I've been telling everyone else, I use Neutrogena acne mark fading peel.





It really works and you should see results within a week or two depending on how bad the scars are. I use it everyday as a spot treatment because I only have scars here and there once in a while but you can use it as you need it.





It has always worked for meAcne scars. help meee.?
Invest in a big fat succulent Aloe Vera Plant - not the gel you buy from the chemist or healthstores. The plant's actual gel works best.





Break off a leaf and squeeze out the jelly inside and apply direct to your scars. Do this 2 or 3 times a day if you can and it will heal them.





To look after your plant (as it is going to be looking after you for quite a while) water it sparingly - it is a succulent so it likes sunshine and just water whenever the soil feels too dry.





My son is a deep olive complexion (his father is Latino but I am caucasian). Darker skins scar more but after he burned himself all over the face and his torso with hot oil (he tried to cook himself a steak in a pan full to the brim of oil on a gas jet turned up on full - all by himself while I was on the phone to my sister in another state) - I first put him in the cold shower for 20 minutes then I applied the aloe vera to his face and stomach and chest - it was covered in tiny little spots of purplish scars from where the hot oil - splattered over him. He was 10 then and 16 and a half now and doesnt have a single scar from that incident.





Aloe vera is a wonder plant. Give it a go. It is a natural healer.
you mean hyperpigmentation, its not a scar.





You should try that stuff that palmers makes, its a skin lightener. Its the same company that makes cocoa butter.





They have skin lighteners that the dermatologist can prescribe you will except its a 100 dollars a bottle and it is guarentee to work but i am not sure about over the counter stuff.





People said lemon juice and honey works good but I was told not it actually can worsen the skin and cause black blotches so I wouldn't suggest trying it.





I used scarzone and thats what got rid of mines but every situation is different so maybe you might try it. Its actually for red marks but it worked real well on my hyperpigmentation.
Which fade cream did you use?





I used Zenmed and it worked wonders for me. The skin eraser actually did clean up my scars. It didn't get rid of them but it sure did make them lighter.





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/zenme鈥?/a>





Good Luck,


M
Use apple cider vinegar as a toner! It did WONDERS for fading my acne marks! Just regular apple cider vinegar diluted a little bit with water everyday, it really helped to fade my marks.
  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment