Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have few scars on my face they were brought by acne? Are there solutions to my problems?

What must I do to make my scars heal? What are the regimen that I must do? Give me some tips pls. to make these scars disappear?I have few scars on my face they were brought by acne? Are there solutions to my problems?
1.) Tanning can help minimalize the appearance, but if you tan too much, the scars turn white.


2.) Eat lots of fruits and veggies...drink a lot of water.


3.) There are supposed creams that can help (Neosporin), but I haven't tried them for myself, so I can't be sure whether or not they work.


5.) You could go to a doctor or a dermatologist.


4.) A touch of coverup usually does the trick for going out and such.





Keep your chin up, though. Everyone has scars.I have few scars on my face they were brought by acne? Are there solutions to my problems?
You should visit a dermatologist. They have laser treatments for that and other various types of skin problems.
TRY TO GET SO FAICAL SOAP BY THE NAME OF AMBI. CLEAN YOUR FACE TWICE A DAY. ALSO BUY SOME FACIAL CLEANSER OF THE NAME OF BIORE. GET THE CLEANSER AND PORE STRIPS.
def. see a dermatologist. you can get prescription drugs that'll help w/future out-breaks. for the scars however, unfortunately only time will make them fade.
They may not be scars, acne marks and ance scars are very different. We've learned alot in just a few years about how different these two things can be delt with. Alot of great OTC (over the counter) products are available now.





I used Neutragena Acne Mark Facial Peel on just the parts of my cheeks where I had the marks and I was amazed at the results after just one use! I'm barely have marks now after 4-6weeks of continued use. I also use a great Uciren Redness Releif night cream that takes away ALL redness instantly and over time permantly.


Both products and many others can be found at your local drug store. Talk to a pharmasist there about basis product uses and questions. Total cost was around $28 (for both, not each)
dermatologist. Vitamin E helps lighted sometimes. Pop a gelcap and put it on the scar. Don't bother with anything like maderma.

No comments:

Post a Comment