Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Acne & acne scars?

Hey Im 15 and i have acne. yes, and i hate it. But im more worried about the scars it leaves behind. my brother is now 18 and he also had acne, even though he popped his pimples, he doesnt seem to have any scars, pox, dents etc. When i look at my face, i can see the dents and the scars. Ive noticed that when people begin to develop facial hair, and shave , the dents and scars go away. Maybe if you have some advice or could tell me what to do, that would be great. thank you.Acne %26amp; acne scars?
* aloe vera jelly (externally)


* aloe vera juice (internally)


* shea butter


* silicia gel


* vitamin E oil (internally and externally, respective of its purpose)


* hydrogen peroxide


* eat veggies raw, when possibleAcne %26amp; acne scars?
From here on out don't pick them. Let them open on their own.


How about starting today you start a regime. ??





Don't have much $. I suggest you get an oxy wash.


First I'd take a very warm wash cloth (clean) and heat it in the micro for a few seconds. Place it on your face. Repeat.


Wash with oxy and put some peroxide on your areas. Follow with an acne cream. REPEAT at night (not the wash cloth part) Find a good toner - too - (I am not sure what CVS or a drug store has).





If you can talk your parents in to looking in to Arbonne's clear advantage it's a nice regime which is good for you. (Better then harsh medicine) and comes with a supplement to help combat acne from the inside out.
pop the pimples, it will be red for a few hours but do go away, the scars some come from the medication it stops the skin from breathing.
In the site I have found informs you about all kinds of treatments





Same sample of the kind of information you can write here (copy of site) :





There is a relatively new treatment available now for those who suffer from bothersome acne. This treatment is a laser with a clear light, and it is called the ClearLight laser. This laser is not just for the face, but works equally well on all parts of the body, with no currently known side effects, the ClearLight laser is perfectly safe for almost anyone to use.





Hopes this will help you !!
Acne Free helped me more than anything.
try vitamin e oil works great for scars
Hi





I understand your problem very much. I am an ex-acne sufferer. Out of my 16 yrs of struggling, Now I am free from acne by following simple lifestyle changes.





You can also follow these steps very easily. No Drugs!! NO Treatment is required!!!





Why don't you try a visit to my webpage given below. I am sure it would be of some benefit to you.





I would be really happy if your acne gets cured completely by any method.





Thanks and don't lose hope. It is possible to get rid of acne.





Take care


Acne-No-More





http://www.geocities.com/acne_no_more/in…





http://acne-no-more.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment