Sunday, April 25, 2010

Acne scars....Can u do anything about them?

I have acne scars becuz i didnt wash my face as a child and now i regret them....I clean my face good now but nothing gets rid of scars....is there any easy way to get rid of acne scars?.....Acne scars....Can u do anything about them?
Ty bio oil for the red scars and Mederma for the others.Acne scars....Can u do anything about them?
find a laser clinic, it will cost maybe a 1000 bucks but it will do a good job and the creams wont do anything. Im sorry but it's the only way.
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too!





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





You can search up ';best acne solution ever'; or go here





http://cgi.ebay.com/BEST-acne-solution-s鈥?/a>





ever_W0QQitemZ180387298364QQcmdZViewIt鈥?br>




hash=item29ffebbc3c%26amp;_trksid=p4634.c0.m鈥?br>




Or you can buy the whole container for $160, I believe.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up.





I hope this helps. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment