Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get of acne scars naturally ??????

How old are you? I didn't have the worst acne in the world when I was younger, but it was fairly bad. If you're under 20, just keep your face clean and maybe apply lotion or an astringent every other day. That should make your face look better. Cocoa butter is supposed to help with that too, but I find that it's too greasy to be applied often (it needs to be washed off too, or else you'll look shiny). If you still have acne, leave your hands off your face unless you're washing it or something. I still have some small scars, but they're not very pronounced. If you're over 25 or so, or if you had the acne in adulthood, I don't know what kinds of results you can expect from doing these things. Good luck!How to get of acne scars naturally ??????
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>How to get of acne scars naturally ??????
Acne scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
Coco Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment