Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have acne scars, i undergone laser for how many times co2 laser and diamond peel but i still have scars?

what will i do to get rid of this scars on my face? any products you know that it will tightens my face skin? i heard bout obagi products but im scared to try. pls help me!!!!I have acne scars, i undergone laser for how many times co2 laser and diamond peel but i still have scars?
Well unlike the poster above, I've had great success with Obagi. I can't say it will take the scars away, but will give you much better skin elasticity and smoother skin. I've had laser too and I can't say it helped my scars either. Cosmetic surgeons would lead you to believe laser and peels are the answer, but the truth is if your scars are as deep as the subcutaneous tissue, no amount of peeling or lasers will reduce them. Another option is something known as subcutaneous incision (subcision). This is where the surgeon/doctor uses a sharp instrument under the skin, to break up and release the scar tissue and then new collagen will raise the scar to the surface. Sometimes subcision in combination with a filler works best. Good luck : )I have acne scars, i undergone laser for how many times co2 laser and diamond peel but i still have scars?
Try to visit http://www.hflaser.com , I hope it helps.


Information, Services of Vinyl Cutters, Laser Engravers and Laser Cutters. Report Abuse

Don't Do Obagi!!!!!!!! I did it and every since I have had problems with my skin....lots of break-outs and am experiencing scaring that I never had before. (its been 2yrs.) I regret it, I thought I had bad skin before.....be careful what you wish for.
It depends on how deep or how bad the scars are. Treatments will help minimize them, but they may never be completely gone.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
it will take long time for you

No comments:

Post a Comment