Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Covering acne scars ?

Well I'm going into 7th grade, and I need help finding something to cover my acne scars. Does anyone know something that will cover them, and make it look natural, and feel like nothing is there ? It will help me so much more with my confidence.Covering acne scars ?
I would try this product from Clinique: http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


I used it on some acne scars I had and they faded them quite a lot and made them dissapear. So instead of just covering them up it will actually get rid of them. I got mine at Macey's. Hope this helps! :)Covering acne scars ?
try using a scar cream, try to get rid of the scars. its much better to do that than to use makeup to cover it up because that could cause you to just break out more. trust me, i have acne prone skin as well. and since youre so young you shouldnt screw up your skin wearing lots of coverup and foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment