Sunday, April 25, 2010

Acne scars or acne marks?

I have these red mark on my face , not acne but just some red dots on skin left from pimple . Are they scars or marks?Acne scars or acne marks?
Scars-Try hydrocortizoneAcne scars or acne marks?
i have the same problem, used to have acne, now just spots, they fade in time, give it a few months, =)
I got very good results with the program I've been using for the past 5 or 6 years. After about 40 years of bad skin and trying everything under the sun - I'm finally acne-free, have a much more even skin tone, and have reduced the fine lines and superficial scarring.





http://www.wizozkansas.com





Hope this helps!
Oftentimes unavoidable, severe ACNE problems torment many teens as well as older men and women. Don't wait to become one of them! There are many treatments available, some of which may come as a surprise to you. If you have been wanting to research different treatment options, I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> offers what will work best for you.
  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment