Sunday, April 25, 2010

For People who used proactiv before..Does proactiv clear acne scars?..?

I only have a little bit of pimples but i have couple of acne scars in my cheeks..Will proactiv clear my scars?.If not what will clear my acne scars?..For People who used proactiv before..Does proactiv clear acne scars?..?
No Proactive will not clear acne scars. There are different kinds of acne scars. For light discoloration %26amp; shallow scars, Retin-A works well. You can also consult a dermatologist about a skin peel or microdermabrasion. Deep ice pick scars are much harder to minimize.For People who used proactiv before..Does proactiv clear acne scars?..?
Some people use dermal fillers to fill in acne scars- but only if it's really bothering them psychologically and they're very pitted. http://www.dermalclinic.co.uk provide dermal fillers and there are different types so you need to check it out first by contacting them to see which is most sutiable for you. Some are harder than others and last longer. http://bestdermalfiller.blog.com/atom/
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
my cousin used Proactiv %26amp; it made her skin even worst!


her face looked like a bunch of small pepperoni :D


but it has different affects on different skin types..


the clearasil acne wipe thingys work well..%26amp; noxzema
I'm not sure what will clear acne scars, but I'm pretty sure proactiv doesn't. Me and my friends have used proactiv before, and I've never heard of it doing that.
No, proactive only helps reduce/prevent future pimples, does nothing for scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment