Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any vitamins to help fade acne scars?

the ones in pill form and if you no of ANY deodorant that works better than michum and arrid extra dryAny vitamins to help fade acne scars?
Dont know about that but if its an acne scar i would reccommend buying some steroid bases cream!Any vitamins to help fade acne scars?
I don't know of any pills or vitamins but I know of a product that gives results for acne scars.





I always use Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel. When I have scars, I use the product on my scars everyday. I usually see results on my scars within a week, but it always depends on how bad the scars are.





You can find it at almost any place with acne products. If you want to read or see it you can find it on drugstore.com
vitamin e oil or pure extra virgin olive oil massaged into skin will fade scars/blemishes/stretch marks and leave skin soft and smooth.
See this--------


http://searchwarp.com/swa17181.htm





This will help u.

No comments:

Post a Comment