Sunday, April 25, 2010

Acne Scars? Lemon Juice? HELP?!?

I have a little bit of acne and i always scratch them and i cant help it and it causes some scars. What are some EFFECTIVE ways to get rid of acne AND acne scars without buying any products? Remedies? Explain.





Does the lemon juice thing work?


Please tell me if it does or does not and why it affected u..Acne Scars? Lemon Juice? HELP?!?
Hi, the only way for the acne scars to go away is by chemical peeling. Soap and water won't do it, and definitely not lemon juice. Filipinos have this notion that since lemon bleaches, it can do the same thing to the skin.





Lemon does bleach clothes. But it is too acidic for the skin, especially the facial skin which is extra sensitive. And since you cannot regulate the amount of acid in the lemon, you can burn the skin instead of whitening it.





If the scar is not too deep, just be patient and wait for your skin to heal itself.





http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/page/S鈥?/a>Acne Scars? Lemon Juice? HELP?!?
I've got acne, too and to tell you the truth I scratch at them, too. My friend's mom, who is very Filipino says lemon juice works to help clear your acne.





But the only thing I can think of to help you get rid of your acne scars is to buy the ointments such as, Scar-B-Gone or something like that. My mom used it for a really bad scar she had and it worked really well. I hope that helped your problem. :)
best thing I can tell youu is to go to the


Derm. They KNOW what they're talking


about. unlike us who have never even seen your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment