Sunday, April 25, 2010

OK, one of the answerers said that using Vitamin E oil to fade scars might make your acne come back.?

Has anyone out there had any bad experiences when it comes to the condition of your skin after using Vitamin E? Does it make your acne come back? I CANT DEAL WITH THAT AGAIN!!!!OK, one of the answerers said that using Vitamin E oil to fade scars might make your acne come back.?
No as long as you dont over apply it it will be just fine.OK, one of the answerers said that using Vitamin E oil to fade scars might make your acne come back.?
acne is something that lives with you through your teen age.


trust me, im 14 and i have acne on my forhead, but noone can see it.





i use clean%26amp;clear, acne salciyde. or whatever.


and i wash my face regualry.





dont worry about acnee. it'll go away.
Vitamin E won't bring the acne back but the carrier oil MAY clog pores.





Make sure it is natural form vitamin E and read the ingredients so you know what oil is in there. Hopefully there will just be one.





I had really, really bad acne and I use vitamin E on my skin, and I am fine. I wouldn't say it helps the scars though. I just use it for the future as it is anti-aging and is a good natural moisturiser.
There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment