Friday, January 8, 2010

Would you date a guy with acne scars?

I'm a nice,sweet,caring,funny guy and i have a cute personality and i'm happy like 24/7 but i get really self concious about my acne scars.I'm 18 and i still get a little bit of acne (i'm going to be a little graphic here so bear with me ) but even when i don't pop my zits and what not they scar!i don't have bad acne anymore and the scars are like almost all gone but i still have some and it makes me feel so self concious.soo...you ever would date a guy with acne scars?Do i really have anything to worry about?Would you date a guy with acne scars?
I'm out of the age range of dating guys with acne, but it didnt bother me when I was younger (and I did date guys with acne scars).





Guys with a bad acne problem tell me about the self-consciousness of it, and I understand it intellectually, but it was never an issue to me, and I doubt it's too much of an issue in general for others.





Just be yourself and you'll get dates :)Would you date a guy with acne scars?
I've crushed on lots of guys with acne scars. Just be friendly and confident!
You could always have a chemical peeling to make your scars go away,and even treat your acne that way.


:)
peeling is the best way 2 go 4 removing scars
Everyone has at least one imperfection, so consider yourself lucky.





When I started reading this question, I thought it was going to be someone asking if they should date someone with acne scars, in which case I was going to down talk them for judging someone by how they look.





But then I read that it was you asking. Will everyone want to date you? Thankfully no, all the ones who won't be worth anyone's time will be weeded out early. Will you find someone who is right for you? Absolutely. I think you are overreacting about the scars, hon.
If someone doesnt want to date you because you have these marks then they are not worth dating . Look at posh spice full of marks.
I really can't answer your question, because I don't date men. But I am really curious how many people would question whether someone else's zits were actually an indication of something else like herpes. Just wondering. Strange. Because one of my best friends as a kid, had the worse acne of all of us. I never had it. My problem was eczema.





Best of luck,


Shingoshi Dao
yes
I'd date you right now if i could! haha c'mon! you have nothin to worry about dude, i know a few people with acne scars and they're the centre of attention most of the time. contradictory to popular belief, people can see through physical attributes that appear to be unattractive, but then again scars turn some people on!





ok now i wanna talk to you for some reason lol my addy is nomarblenogarble@hotmail.com, any other gay guys and gals interested are welcome to add me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment