Friday, January 8, 2010

Guys will you not talk to a gurl just because she has bad acne or acne scars?

So ur saying u've NEVER seen a female, who has blemishes, with a child, bf or husband???Guys will you not talk to a gurl just because she has bad acne or acne scars?
shows you that most people only see the packige and don't really care what's insideGuys will you not talk to a gurl just because she has bad acne or acne scars?
um im not a guy but im sayin thax for postin this im adin it to my watch list





great question!
I'm not a guy but that's a good question. It's be kind of shallow if they wouldn't but i guess that's human nature really....kind of sad.
I'm not a guy....but this girl I sit next to in class has horrible acne, but qutie a cutie for a boyfriend (and I noticed he has no acne).....sooooooo
lol good question.......hmmmm...........no.....ii鈥?would STILL talk to her.... o_o
Of couse I would still talk to a girl with bad acne or acne scars! As a matter of fact, my girlfriend has bad acne, yet I still talk to her all the time! And I talk to her friends (girls of course) and a couple of them have acne, and I really don't see why you shouldn't talk to a girl because they have acne!
it's not that important !
That wouldn't stop guys - certainly, it's not exactly attractive, but most guys I know like who they like and couldn't really tell you why.





I don't think it would be that big of a handicap, but it's just something that wouldn't be your strongest point. Especially when people get older they've gone through their own acne stages and are more likely to be sympathetic. Some guys still will be nasty about it, or not speak to the girl, but do you want those kind of guys around?





The bad ones will not approach you - the good ones will hardly notice - they'll be too busy noticing your eyes (and probably breasts).





Myself, I wish I still had hair - that's what I get insecure about.
Yes I do talk to girls with bad acne but that situation does go both ways. How many girls go for the guys with bad acne. Acne does clear up eventually and the only scar that remains is usually the memories of being teased and passed over for someone who's face is more appealing regardless of the personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment