Friday, January 8, 2010

How will I get rid of my 10 year old acne scar? I'm too desperate?

Diamond peels are not enough, and I was not hired for the flight attendant position simply because of these facial scars. Can anyone help me get through this? I really want to become a flight attendant.How will I get rid of my 10 year old acne scar? I'm too desperate?
If you have evidence that is the reason you were not hired then you can sue them for discrimination. Apart from this use vitamin E it works miracles.How will I get rid of my 10 year old acne scar? I'm too desperate?
take the following and put them in a blender and blend until creamy sooth





1/2 cucumber


1/3 avacado


1/4 tsp vanilla extract


10 rose petals


1 oz dairy cream


sprtitz of extra virgin olive oil





this will make quite the batch, but keep in refrigerator till ready to use...


anyways smear about 2 tbls on your face and leave for about 45 min... then wash it off with ';dove'; soap.





do this thrice a day...





and if all else fails, see a plastic surgeon
  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment