Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats A Good Makeup For Acne Scars?

Ok so im kinda new to the whole makeup thing and I wanted to know whats a good makeup to use to cover acne scars I once used cover up but it was really visable that I had makeup on and I dont want that can anyone help me out and tell me what to get to cover my acne scars? thanks in advance.Whats A Good Makeup For Acne Scars?
Try Sheer Cover %26amp; I heard it works amazingly good.


Celebrates use it all the time.





Here is the website:


http://www.sheercover.com/





Try it out and see how it works for you :)





Best of Luck to you :)Whats A Good Makeup For Acne Scars?
all makeup is good but its best to do research and find what good for you





that's what i did cause now i use mark cosmetics





i buy it all the time and also sell it





www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams
Go to one of the make-up sections at your local stores. They will know what's new on the market and can give you a skin analysis so that you get the coverage you are comfortable with, without causing further damage to your skin. Whatever you decide to wear, wear it with confidence and you will look like a ROCKSTAR!
Try a foundation. I really like Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.


Any foundation will do though. The foundation will even out your skin tone. After you apply that to your entire face, try using a concealer (cover up) on your problem areas. The concealer holds better to the foundation. If the products aren't the right color for your skin tone, then it will look like you're wearing make up.


Try shopping at a place that has a money-back guarantee on their make up products. Rite Aid will take back any opened and/or used product.


I hope this helps a bit!
revlon and covergirl are good on coverage..
I would recommend a good concealer like CARGO OneBase.








http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





I been using it for over a year
first thing is DONT try maybelline foundations or covergirl....they cause acne and block pores.........so many oils and persevatives.......instead use neutrogena or physicians formula makeup.......or almay its more natural and good for the skin.......no point in covering acne scars and adding acne culprits too the skin.........be good to ur face
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment