Friday, January 8, 2010

Really bad acne scars..help!!?

I am dark complexioned so my acne scars are really dark..have tried retino A..worked the last time i had a bout of acne..but not this time..just leaves my skin oily..





Any home remedies / creams / treatments anyone can recommend?





Really bad acne scars..help!!?
Stay out of the sun - staying in the sun for too long will make your scars worse. use tissue oil / vitamin-e oil twice a day if you are able - but dont use the above oils if you have open pimples or scabs on your skin. and DONT go into the sun after you put the oils on. - thats the only thing that helped for me - i still use tissue oil twice a day on my skin and its never looked better!Really bad acne scars..help!!?
GO to:





http://www.acnecuresrevealed.net/?gclid=鈥?/a>








or go to this link down here
It takes time for the scars to disappear. just keep treating it. I use mary kay 3in1 cleanser and moisterizer, oil free(I'm young and I use 3in1 cleanser, it's good for all ages no matter what it says) and there is mary kay for men as well. if u can't do that, find good products in the store, like neutrogena. it takes time for the scars to disappear, but they will in time. u just have to keep cleaning your face at least twice a day, and make sure u use oil free and acohol free stuff (well as close to it as possible) and u can use ponds to clean your face sometimes too. I know how u feel. but u have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment