Friday, January 8, 2010

I seek for options of removing or reducing my acne scars..Please,read what I've gone through..Advices?

I suffered and still have breakouts of acne.I have not too horrible,but enough frustrating me and impeding my life scars,caused by acne.I've passed through hell of procedures in beauty saloons,I've made one Green peel,chemical seems don't work out..Used Zeraderm(scar removal gel,based on sylicons)..no effect at all.Finally,I turned to a plastic surgeon,I undergone such painful surgical removal of some of the more deep cycatric sacr tissue in order to be prepared for Dermabrasio..but now I can't because it's summer,I can't afford it asap and still occyerd infections on my face!! Please,if someone has obtained some results using some other remedies,creams,whatever..Thanks in advance!!I seek for options of removing or reducing my acne scars..Please,read what I've gone through..Advices?
Have you seen a dermatologist?See a good one.One that other patients recommend.The following website may have some useful tips

No comments:

Post a Comment