Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of my acne scarring?

Can anyone recommend what the best treatment is for getting rid of acne scarring on the face. I am willing to go through the pain and have time off, I just want to invest in the best treatment available to get rid of my scars once and for all.How can I get rid of my acne scarring?
hey i had acne which left me with scars on my face and back. the doctor prscribed me with a gel called Dermatrix. I feel it has improved my scars. I think you can buy it for around 拢30





I'll be checking this question for any other solutions good luckHow can I get rid of my acne scarring?
I have heard of people having good results from needling but the the most popular treatment these days seems to be laser.


Really do your homework on this before getting any treatment as I have heard a lot of mix reports from people who have had laser treatment still I am considering this for myself.
Dermatix is good is good for acne scarring. Its a scar reduction gel.You can get it for free on the NHS if you ask your doctor to prescribe it for you.



Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment