Friday, January 8, 2010

Get rid of acne scars.?

Ok I finally found a face wash the gets rid of acne and prevents it. Now my only problem is the scars that were left behind. They aren't bad, but there's some here and there. Please help. How do I get rid of them. I know it will also go away after time, but is there a way where they can like go away now?Get rid of acne scars.?
I use to have very bad acne and have tried numerous products. The best thing I have found to work is clinique's even better skin tone corrector. Its like a miracle in a bottle. You can buy it for about 40 dollars and it works great.





heres a link for more about the product.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4914%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD12867








Also ALWAYS wear a face sunscreen of spf 30 or higher. The sun can make old acne scarring worse and many acne treatments make your skin much more sensitive to UV rays.Get rid of acne scars.?
You could use a little bleaching cream to help them to fade quicker. I slather cocoa butter, not cocoa butter cream, pure cocoa butter (the purest I can get) all over my face, neck and chest every night. That stuff works really well too.
  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment